Kwik Kleen is the fast, effective and affordable way to maximise your returns.
The Kwik Kleen is used to size and clean a large variety of grains, including wheat, barley, chickpeas and more. It’s the perfect farming option, large enough to keep up, whilst still being portable and compact.
- Run machine at 520-550 revs for wheat & barley.
- This is measured by pointing RPM metre at bottom of auger with tab on it.
- Black lever near hydraulic hoses is to control hydraulic flow, to set speed.
- Ensure you slow machine down prior to turning off, as you should not restart machine on full on full revs.
- Yellow handle is to control flow of grain into machine to ensure even flow to all tubes.
- The steeper you run the machine the more screenings etc the machine will take out.
- Ensure to stop grain and allow cleaner to empty out at finish of each run. Makes it much easier to restart machine or shift.
- If changing screens, ensure to refit with seam facing clockwise.
- Clean down screens and machine at finish of hire, to the standard it was provided.
- There are 2 slides at bottom of machine to was machine out.
Note: The Kwik Kleen is not suitable for highway towing.
A large range of screen sizes are available to suit your grain requirements.
|2.0mm (5/64)||Flax Conola|
|2.70mm (7/64)||Small Wheat|
|3.18mm (8/64)||Wheat, Barley, Rice|
|3.55mm (9/64)||Durum, Large Wheat, sizing Wheat & Soyabeans|
|3.95mm (10/64)||Soyabeans, Oil Sunflowers, Chickpeas, Lupins, Peas|
|4.75mm (12/64)||Corn & Sizing Oil Sunflowers|
|5.55mm (14/64)||Corn, Soyabeans & Confectionary Sunflowers|
|6.35mm (16/64)||Corn, Confectionary Sunflowers|
|7.95mm (20/64)||Sizing Confectionary Sunflowers|
|Slotted Hole (slotted holes are 20mm wide)|
|2.35mm (6/64)||Sizing Barley|
|2.55mm (6.5/64)||Sizing Barley|
|2.70mm (7/64)||Sizing Barley|
|3.17mm (6/64)||Corn & Beans|
|3.55mm (9/64)||Corn, Beans, Chickpeas & Peas|
|3.95mm (9/64)||Corn, Beans, Chickpeas & Peas|
|4.75mm (12/64)||Corn, Beans, Chickpeas & Peas|
- Majority of cleaning done by sides and tops of tubes
- Electric or hydraulic drive option
- Variable speed control & grain-feed adjustment
- Removable transport hitch
- Collapsible screengings auger for transport and storage
- Spring loaded hopper
Kwik Kleen 572
Cleans up to 70 tonne/hour.
Length: 2.7m / 9ft
Weight: 430kg approx.
Width: 1.45m / 4ft 10″
Kwik Kleen 772
Cleans up to 100 tonne/hour.
Length: 2.7m / 9ft
Weight: 520kg approx.
Width: 1.8m / 6ft