MacPhersons Glyphosate 840
MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide is a non-selective herbicided for the control of many annual and perennial weeds.
- Concentrated formulation, containing 840 g/kg glyphosate, using Dri-Flo granular technology
- Based on highly active mono-ammonium salt of glyphosate
- Mixes readily and dissolves quickly and completely in water
- Packed in a 10kg bag or cardboard box - easy to lift and handle
- Environmentally friendly - less plastic drums to dispose of, reducing container disposal problems
- Fast, effective weed control
Graph 1 MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide compated to Roundup PowerMax measured by Normalized Difference Vegetative Index (NDVI)
Extensive tests have shown that the unique properties of MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicided make it one of the most powerful glyphosate products on the market.
MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide has been formulated using the latest developments in Dri-Flo technology to give a unique fast dissolving and highly active ammonium salt of glyphosate. The ammonium salt of glyphosate is the smallest salt version of glyphosate which enables it to penetrate the leaf surface faster.
The ions of glyphosate vary in size with ammonium smaller than potassium, which is smaller than isopropylamine and monoethanolamine. The smaller the salt the faster the leaf penetration and the faster the brown-out.
MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide is as effective as potassium based glyphosate formulations if rainfall occurs soon after spraying.
Graph 2 Rainfastness of MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide
It is simple to determine the amount of MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 required using the conversion chart below. Select the rate of liquid product presently used and then depending on the concentration of that product you can select the rate for this dry product.
MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 Dri-Flo Herbicide - Conversion Chart
* MacPhersons ZEST Non-Ionic Surfactant must be used with MacPhersons Glyphosate 840 at 300-500ml of ZEST
To download a brochure click the following link Glyphosate 840 Brochure.